The Saint James Women's Club is open to all women in the congregation. The club ordinarily meets on the third Wednesday of each month at the church.
The object of the organization is to share mutual counsel and fellowship; to unite parish women; to promote, influence and serve the spiritual, educational, social and moral development of our Church and community; and especially to support educational and social activities of parish children and youth.
Some of our activities include:
- Hostessing the special social events for the church anniversary, Christmas Eve social after Mass and Easter Sunday Brunch.
- Each year we present our First Communicants and Confirmation recipients with an appropriate religious gift from the church community.
- We have an annual used book sale as our fund raiser.
- We coordinate the annual St. Patrick's Day Dinner and we assist with many other social events planned for our church community.
- Annual Friday Lenten meals in conjunction with the Men's club and the Hispanic community.
All women over the age of 18 are invited to join.
The Saint James Men's Club is open to all men in the congregation twenty-one years of age and older. The club ordinarily meets on the second Wednesday of each month at the church, at local restaurants or in the homes of various club members. Every meeting includes a dinner.
The Men's Club exists for the good of the Church and the betterment of its members. Accordingly, the club sponsors a number of activities focused on the Saint James community. These include:
- An annual retreat for men
- An annual series of Friday Lenten meals (along with the Women's Club and the Hispanic community)
- An annual Spaghetti dinner open to the public
The club has also enacted a number of projects over the years:
- Construction and upkeep of the outdoor stations of the cross
- Painting of the social hall
- Tile floor for the church vestibule
- Ongoing maintenance projects
- Assistance to the Saint James Youth Group